If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- You must contact us for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) prior to shipping.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.