Flex-Safe Vinyl Sidewalk Closed Sign, "Sidewalk Closed", 8" x 40", Stackable, Hook and loop Attachable, Hi-Vis Yellow
· HIGHLY VISIBLE DAY OR NIGHT: High visibility signs are important and very effective when it comes to informing pedestrians of sidewalk closures. Hi-Vis Yellow commands attention and quickly sends a detour message to passersby.
· QUICK, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Outdoor safety signs are easily recognizable by the general public and provide an immediate safety solution for workers and pedestrians in cases that require a sidewalk closure.
· LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Weighing just 1 lb. and measuring 8" wide x 40" long, this barrier sign is lightweight, foldable and can be easily transported to virtually any location for quick installation on the go.
· EASILY ATTACHABLE: This sidewalk detour sign is outfitted with Hook and loop for easy attachment to the Flex-Safe Barricade or to other work site signs, and can be stacked to create a customized safety message.
· DESIGNED TO LAST: Proudly made in the United States, this sidewalk traffic control sign of quality vinyl can stand up to inclement weather and other factors that affect the longevity of different safety signs.
Extremely Bright and Highly Visible
The Flex-Safe "Sidewalk Closed" traffic sign is designed in High Visibility Yellow vinyl siding so that it can be seen and understood by travelers, day and night. Essential in traffic control around sidewalk closures due to accidents, events, construction and other safety hazards, high visibility signs provide a required barrier between the public and an off-limits area. </p>
All Flex-Safe safety signs are built with Hook and loop attachments that allow for fast and easy installation to barricades or other vinyl signs. When it comes to controlling crowds in any situation, every second counts. The simple set up process of this sidewalk closed sign means the person responsible for traffic control has more time to complete other crucial tasks required of them in their position.
Provides Safety in Multiple Situations
Whether required for sidewalk closures due to emergency situations, large-scale parades and events, flooding, construction sites and more, this traffic sign provides the necessary directional message that controls pedestrian traffic. The easy set-up, portability and high visibility of this safety sign make it extremely versatile in all sidewalk safety situations. The "Sidewalk Closed" message can even be enhanced by attaching the sign to another Flex-Safe traffic control sign, providing additional detour information.
Durable and Reliable
Flex-Safe traffic signs are built with high-quality vinyl that allow them to be used both inside and outside. Able to withstand rain, snow, and sun exposure, these outdoor signs are extremely durable and built to last. Proudly made in the United States, these road signs are communication tools you can rely on when you need safety equipment the most.