Flex-Safe Vinyl Do Not Cross Sign, "Fire Line Do Not Cross", 8" x 40", Stackable, Hook and Loop Attachable, Hi-Vis Yellow
· HIGHLY VISIBLE DAY OR NIGHT: High visibility signs are essential in fire situations. This safety sign is highly visible day or night, in a bright yellow that commands attention and quickly sends an important message.
· QUICK, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Safety signs are quickly recognizable by the general public and provide an immediate solution for both emergency personnel and pedestrian safety during risky situations.
· EASILY TRANSPORTABLE: Weighing in at just 1 lb. and measuring 8" wide x 40" long, this barrier sign is lightweight, foldable and can be easily transported to any location, for effortless installation on the go.
· ATTACHABLE WITH HOOK AND LOOP TAPE: This fire safety sign has hook and loop tape for easy attachment to both the Flex-Safe Barricade and other vinyl signs. Stack these Flex-Safe barrier signs for custom communications.
· BUILT TO LAST: Proudly made in the United States, this high visibility sign of quality vinyl can stand up to the elements and other outdoor challenges that may present at a fire line.
Designed with High Visibility
The Flex-Safe “Fire Line Do Not Cross” safety sign is designed in High Visibility Yellow vinyl siding so that it can be seen and understood by passersby both day and night. Essential to emergency personnel in house fires, fire investigations, accidents and other hazardous situations, high visibility signs provide a required barrier between the public and a potential danger.
Fast and Easy Installation
All Flex-Safe safety signs are built with hook and loop tape that allow for fast and easy installation to barricades or other vinyl signs. When it comes to responding to emergencies and fighting fires, every second counts. The simple set up process of this safety sign means the person responsible for traffic control has more time to complete other crucial tasks required of them in an often time-sensitive situation.
Provides Safety in Various Situations
Whether required for the control of a house or building fire, road accident, blocking off the scene of a fire investigation, or other active danger, this barrier sign provides the necessary “do not cross” message that controls pedestrian and vehicular traffic. The easy set-up, portability and high visibility of this safety sign make it extremely versatile in all safety situations. The “Fire Line Do Not Cross” message can even be enhanced by attaching the sign to another Flex-Safe sign, providing directional information.
Durable and Reliable
Flex-Safe safety signs are built with high-quality vinyl that allow them to be used both inside and outside. Able to withstand rain, snow, heat and sun exposure, these outdoor signs are extremely durable and built to last. Proudly made in the United States, these vinyl signs are communication tools you can rely on when you need safety equipment the most.